Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Farstein

images/avatars/avatar-9.gif

Registration Date: 06-05-2006

Level: 16 [?]
Experience: 8,925
Next Level: 10,000

1,075 points of experience needed for next level

FARTING FANTASIES Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Facefart Fantasy?

My fantasy would be to be facefarted by a Lady in her 50s.She,d be large(not too big)with an ass that is very fleshy.She,d sit on my face with her panties on,bend forward and fart then sit fully on my face ordering me to take deep breaths!

Anyone else got any fantasies like that?

Yeah,except for that old.

Mine would be to get farted on by a beautiful girl in her 20s in tight jeans, spandex pants, and leather pants.

age doesn't matter to me as long as she is hot.

I'd like to try your fantasies too. Should be hot to be facefarted by a lady and show her how you like to breath her farts....good

im with scottie age dont matter if shes hot ill allow it

Same here age shouldn't matter at look as she hot. I would let her facefart and then sit on me.

yeah man facefarting in tight jeans she can also grind her ass in my face when she farts, i love it

Quote:

Originally Posted by scottie

age doesn't matter to me as long as she is hot.

same here

Hey, you smell that? Something stinks, cuz this is the shiznnit!!! My fantasy is to have an ass touching my left ear and one touching my right ear at the same time so I can be in "FART-O-COUSTIC" bliss!!!! PS., pretty feet are always a plus.... Toes must be painted "MURPLE"... (maple syrup + purple = MURPLE)

Quote:

Originally Posted by WMI

My fantasy would be to be facefarted by a Lady in her 50s.She,d be large(not too big)with an ass that is very fleshy.She,d sit on my face with her panties on,bend forward and fart then sit fully on my face ordering me to take deep breaths!

Anyone else got any fantasies like that?

AAAAHHHHH! sounds like you want some "MURPLE"!!!! (maple syrup + purple toe polish = MURPLE)

yea id rather have them younger than that geesh. around my age preferably.

i always had this thing about being on a bus... no idea why, but the scene plays out that a mid 20's to early 30's woman is sitting diagonally in front of me wearing a long black skirt and blouse. the skirt clings to the cheeks of her ass as she sits down. having made eye contact when she got on, she already knows i think she's attractive. as the bus reaches its final destination, she stands up really slowly and falls backward onto my hand (which is on the edge of my seat as im moving along to the aisle to stand up myself). the woman thinks ive purposely placed my hand there to touch her ass and drags me up off my seat and off the bus by the hair. after marching me out of the bus stand and into a womens public toilet, she pushes me over.

"you want to touch my ass? its gonna be the last thing you're gonna want to touch after this!"

she then proceeds to sit on my face with her legs pinning my arms to the floor.

"are you enjoying this? is this an "experience" for you?"

as her whole weight is pushing my head into the floor i can't reply - then she farts a couple of times still with my face buried in the skirt thats over her ass, then she stands up, turns around and sees me, red faced but still giving off the "oh my god that was f**king amazing" look.

"if you liked it so much, why couldn't i feel you kissing my ass? you had plenty of time.... maybe it was the skirt getting in the way"

she then undoes a zip on the side of her skirt and pulls it down over the cheeks of her ass.

"you still want to touch my ass? touch it with your tongue... now!"

so as she starts to decend toward my face again, i stick my tongue out and lift my head up slightly. just as my tongue makes contact with the crack of her ass she blows a long loud fart and keeps on demanding that i lick closer and closer to her hole. after another fart, she gets back up, pulls up her skirt, lifts me back up to my feet, then slaps me.

"if you ever touch me again, im calling the police"

then she pushes me out of the main door of the public toilet.

thats about where the scene ends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bignose

yea id rather have them younger than that geesh. around my age preferably.

im wit that

my dream : under a toilet chair, sniffing farts,eating shit,lick the ass of a beautiful muscled woman (not too much),hoping that her farts are stinky
06-05-2006 10:05 Farstein is offline Search for Posts by Farstein Add Farstein to your Buddy List
Go to the bottom of this page  FARTING FANTASIES
Author
minnathon
unregistered
RE: FARTING FANTASIES Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Farstein Your fantasy is exactly like mine . Glad to know someone else shares the same fantasy as me. Want to talk about it mail me at minnathon2005@yahoo.com

regards
minnathion
06-07-2006 00:08
Author
captain_rodney

Registration Date: 06-06-2006

Level: 19 [?]
Experience: 17,840
Next Level: 22,851

5,011 points of experience needed for next level

Cool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hey everyone...

my fantasy is to be captured by a group of hott girls ,or just a few or even one, and be facefarted over and over and over lol
in tight jeans or maybe tight sweatpants something like that.facefarts are the best!
06-07-2006 22:39 captain_rodney is offline Search for Posts by captain_rodney Add captain_rodney to your Buddy List
Author
blbskate

Registration Date: 06-11-2006

Level: 23 [?]
Experience: 50,470
Next Level: 62,494

12,024 points of experience needed for next level

RE: FARTING FANTASIES Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

we share some similar fanasies
06-11-2006 09:52 blbskate is offline Search for Posts by blbskate Add blbskate to your Buddy List
Author
Ohgrabme

Registration Date: 06-10-2006

Level: 28 [?]
Experience: 184,097
Next Level: 195,661

11,564 points of experience needed for next level

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i really dont have any erotic fantasies or anything like that, but i do have a wish. I wish the public and media would stop brainwashing girls into thinking farting is wrong and unlady like. i wish girls would break the norm and fart with the guys. I wish there were some girls who didnt give a shit What people thought and be their own self. i guarantee there are girls out there who would be more open about farting, but are just afraid of what people would think of them. Oh my friends how i wish Roll Eyes
06-14-2006 13:22 Ohgrabme is offline Search for Posts by Ohgrabme Add Ohgrabme to your Buddy List
Author
Gassyerotica Boss

images/avatars/avatar-19.gif

Registration Date: 06-06-2006

Level: 31 [?]
Experience: 336,026
Next Level: 369,628

33,602 points of experience needed for next level

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hm, yes.
06-14-2006 14:48 Gassyerotica Boss is offline Send an Email to Gassyerotica Boss Homepage of Gassyerotica Boss Search for Posts by Gassyerotica Boss Add Gassyerotica Boss to your Buddy List
Author
12RUDEBOY34

Registration Date: 06-15-2006

Level: 21 [?]
Experience: 32,614
Next Level: 38,246

5,632 points of experience needed for next level

Big Grin Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I would love a girl between 18 &4o to sit on my face and do really big and loud sqeeky farts down my throat for about 5hours or maybe more till she has proper stunk me out. Smile ) Smile Smile ) Smile Smile )
06-15-2006 11:31 12RUDEBOY34 is offline Search for Posts by 12RUDEBOY34 Add 12RUDEBOY34 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for 12RUDEBOY34
Author
Fart_Lover

Registration Date: 06-12-2006

Level: 27 [?]
Experience: 130,583
Next Level: 157,092

26,509 points of experience needed for next level

my fart fantisey woul b to have a girl fart in my face in a thong or naaked till i pass out
06-15-2006 18:43 Fart_Lover is offline Search for Posts by Fart_Lover Add Fart_Lover to your Buddy List
Author
blockbuster

Registration Date: 11-24-2006

Level: 25 [?]
Experience: 86,899
Next Level: 100,000

13,101 points of experience needed for next level

Wink Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mine is to havemistress sienna fartin on my face
12-12-2006 09:30 blockbuster is offline Search for Posts by blockbuster Add blockbuster to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Farting Girls On Video » FARTASIA » Farting Girls Talk » FARTING FANTASIES

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH